a) 1) My train is running late, so I won’t be home before seven o’clock.
2) Julie isn’t feeling well. I don’t think she will go to school today.
3) He’s a really good actor. I’m sure he will become famous one day.
4) We can go to the beach tomorrow. I’m sure it won’t rain.
5) What do you think? will you go to university?
6) James is in London, so he won’t be at the party tonight.
7) It’s quite hot today. I think I will go swimming this afternoon.
8) Tom’s always so nice. He won’t get angry when he finds out.
9) A: Will you came to the match tomorrow?
B: Sorry, but I don’t think I will have time. I will come to the one of next week.
10) A: Pat won’t be happy when she sees that you have broken her computer.
B: I know. I will tell her what happened as soon as she comes home.
b) 1) My parents are angry becouse didn’t do the washing-up.
2) Our team lost yesterday. Everyone played bad.
3) Last week’s test was easly.
4) My sister sings well.
5) Hurry up. Jill! Why areyou walking so slow.
6) Last night I heard a loudly noise outside my room.
7) It was a slowly journey and we arrived very late.
8) The players were all too slow. that’s why we lost the match.
9) His mum works so hardly — she’s hard at home.