The ping-pong friendship that changed the world… to retell the text
Grammar:past simple/regular irregular verbs
Hometask:ex.2/e,page 33,ex. 4/b,c,page 34
2. e) 1. Did you go out last night?
2. Did you listen to music on Sunday?
3. Did you this morning eat eggs for breakfast?
4. Did you watch TV last night?
5. Did you last year go on holiday?
4. b) 1. Four hours ago, i was do my homework’s.
2. Last night, i went to bed at the 23:00 o’clock.
3. Yesterday evening, i listened to music.
4. Last Saturday, i went to guitar.
5. Eight years ago, i was doesn’t went to school.
6. My last holiday was in a summer.
c) 1. David is fifteen now. He started school when he was five. David started school ten years ago.
2. I met your cousin last Saturday. It’s Wednesday today. I met your cousin 4 day ago.
3. It’s 10:30 now. My English class began at 09:30. My English class began 1 hour ago.
4. The school holidays started at the end of June. It’s the end of August now. The school holidays started 1 month ago.
To read the dialogue on page 36.
Hometask:ex 10/b,page 36,ex.11/b,page 37.
10. b) 1. Pete suggests making cakes for the party.
2. Debbie says Pete made an awful pizza one time.
3. Jess gets a bit angry.
4. Jess tells Debbie that she wasn’t friendly.
5. Debbie says it’s OK to make jokes about friends.
6. Jess says real friends don’t hurt each other.
7. Debbie says sorry to Pete.
8. Debbie think’s is natural that Pete isn’t happy.
1. A: Is Hannah German?
B:. I think she’s from Austria.
2. A: What about going for a walk.
B: Well, I’m a bit tired, so to be honest, I don’t want to go out.
3. A: Mrs Jones gave us a lot of homework, didn’t she?
B:Yes, a lot! But never mind, it’s the weekend, so we’ve got 3 days to do it
4. A: I’m sorry I broke your camera. Never mind.
B: I don’t think so It was an old camera anyway.